Saturday, May 19, 2012

s i m p l i c i t y (7)

August 13, 2009

1. the other day my dad found a cicada outside on the shed drying his wings and we hung out with him and i gave him a photo shoot. he was a really pretty green. i liked him.

2. the other day my mom and i got 100 dollars worth of stuff at bath and body works for 58 woo woo!

3. i got to hang out with michele the other night and well she is just super amazing and it made me so happy. and then i ate some yogurt with pecans and watched toddlers in tiaras. ha ha

4. i went to lunch with grandma and aunt caren and my mommy the other day and we were crazy like usual :)

5. today i got to bake cakes for my two amazing twin friends who just happened to be turning 21 :) i love baking cakes for people. and we had our traditional birthday meeting :)

6. i ran around my aunts yard in my bare feet taking pictures of all of her very pretty flowers.

7. i get to spend the day with mom and dad tomorrow :)

8. cbc is in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh that makes me smile :) :) :)

9. tonight i got to hang out with this 9 year old kid and listen to him ramble on about his lego airport and tell me about every piece of it and how he will be a storm chaser and building designer and ship architect and rebuild the titanic when he grows up ha ha. and i remembered why i do what i do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment