September 4, 2009
it's been quite a while since i have published one of these little buggers.
but don't worry... it's not because i have nothing to be thankful for...
actually the issue is that i have sooo many things to be thankful for that i don't even know where to begin!
but i shall try.
1. last week at old navy i hit up this amazing sale and i got 3 pairs of jeans and 8 shirts... count them 8 for $74 i know right!!!!!!!!!!
2. this morning jessie left some ridiculously ugly star wars character cut out in our shower. it scared me quite a bit... ha ha but it made my morning.
3. i brought candy to share with my whole synoptic gospels class and i got to make everyone's morning with tropical star bursts :)
4. i got to babysit some pretty sweet and fun girls last night and the best part is their last name is bright and so it made for a perfect album name.. bright nights... gosh i love when that happens!!!
5. today i came back from class and it was raining... a nice warm summer-ish rain and so i climbed onto my bed and listened to some classical movie music and looked through all of my old national geographics for some artistic inspiration.
6. yesterday i was looking out of the window in hermeneutics and i remembered how much i love life. there was a little bit of briskness in the air, some extra crunchy leaves scattered along the sidewalk and those rich colors that sort of get absorbed into the tear blue backdrop. the green leaves shimmer and dance on their brittle branches. to grab a light weight cardigan and enjoy it's warmth as the autumn wind teases your hair. how could you not love a day like that?
7. i get to spend so much time with the most amazing girls ever ever EVER all the time in my bright sunshiny room! and even though i did not get my window from bowie 3267 i can at least open it and see out of it.. so i feel like God met me in the middle :)
8. they had the cookie dessert in the caf today which is like my very very favorite... at cbc anyways ha ha
9. chapel on our campus has been so amazing and the spirit of God is really truly alive here in a brand new way this year. i am so excited to see what he does in my family this year!
10. movie night tomorrow with my girlies
11. cheddars tonight for yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy food :)
12. when i got to school there was somehow 500 dollars extra in my account!
sorry i left you guys hanging for a while... keep searching for the beautiful. it's all around you.. i promise!