Saturday, May 19, 2012

all smiles :)

July 5, 2008




so like always i should be doing something else besides wasting away on facebook.

but i don't really know what to do right now! in a good way...

i'm really really happy again. and in a completely different way then i have ever been happy before. mostly because i know this happiness is permanent. because it isn't rooted in anything that can be taken away. i am genuinely happy because i have found myself and my calling and i love it and i will never ever walk away from it or settle for anything less than it again! so it looks like i am going to be happy for a very long time!

i just want to say thank you to jesus christ my savior, my provider, and most of all my best friend. i have grown up with him. i have never ever known a day in my life without him and i never ever have to. that is beautifu! i can't imagine my life without him and i don't want to. he has carried me every step of the way...through the most wonderful times and the darkest. and even when i thought i couldn't go on. that it was too painful to even get out of bed, he picked me up and brought me to this place. 

i am nothing without him. 

and i have always believed that he answers prayer....but i had no idea...really i had no idea how powerful prayer really is. 

the more i trust him and just rest at peace knowing that he will lead and guide me...the happier i become. becuase he really does know what i want and need more than i ever could, and i am always happiest in his will. 

so i think i will stay there from now on. 

i am just sooo greatful for his continued blessing on my life. i do not deserve it and i am humbled and honored to be called by god to dedicate my life to serving him and helping others to know him the way i do. 

i just can't say thank you to him enough...and really if you have never experienced life with him in every aspect of it...i really reallly pray that you will give it a try. you won't ever be disappointed. 

any questions. i'm here.

i am just sooooooooooooooo happy and i wish everyone the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment