Saturday, May 19, 2012

...s i m p l i c i t y


1. i made ice cream with my kids church this morning and even though it didn't work we still had ice cream with chocolate syrup... and the best part is... there was a lesson to go with it! you can't get any better than that... an ice cream lesson!

2. i ate on the floor korean style and indulged in yummy food compliments of tiffany's wonderful mommy :)

3. one of the parents in kids church informed me that their son (who likes to mess around occasionally) couldn't wait for me to get back and insisted on praying for me every night. that's not a little moment that's like a W O W. how amazing that the kid that wants you to think he is totally not interested is hanging onto your every word! what an honor and a privilege to bring kids closer to christ.

4. i painted my fingernails today for the first time in a very very long time.

6. i got to run through the grass in my bare feet in a warm summer rain :)

5. i just numbered those way out of order... and i decided to leave it for your simple pleasure of today ha ha

7.? i'm really close to finishing the three books i started this summer!

8. i saw my hair dresser today that i haven't seen since last summer!

9. my hair fit into a pony tail! yay that hasn't happened in soo long. but i am pretty sure i am gonna go cut it off this week... ha ha

10. you can have 2 tablespoons of cool whip for 20 calories and frozen.. it tastes just like ice cream!

11. we have peanut butter in our cupboard again... i missed it! and bananas.. perfect snack combo!

12. my parents celebrated 29 years of marriage today!

13. my mommy bought me the yellow pitcher i have been wanting for a while from target to put flowers in at school and it was on clearance!


No comments:

Post a Comment