Saturday, July 11, 2015

Beach Blessing

Because sometimes there are just not words...or at least the right ones, to convey how full and happy my heart is.

And because this could not have come at a better time. I needed the distraction, some time by the sea, and some guilt free quality time with my Seattle family.

I am forever thankful for God's goodness and kindness. I would jump off of that crazy ledge that was moving to Seattle ten million more times if it meant I could call these people family. I jumped with no home, no job, and no idea where to even start. These people became my employers, my family, my home. It is so hard to believe that I have only known them for four years...I honestly cannot remember life before I knew them.

Make no mistake. God can and will do anything and take us as far out of our way as necessary to connect us with the people that make us who we are. Who we need to be. The story He is writing is really quite intricate and so very lovely. Might we always stop a moment from time to time to recognize how blessed we are and to be in awe of the way he has written us into it all.

My heart is forever humbled because my part of the story involved these spectacular people and because He chose me to serve their family and share life with them.

With that said, a photo journal of sorts of my week spent at Old Lyme Shores, Connecticut with my two favorite kiddos and their family.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment